In this set of pages you'll find the basics of crystal care and the healing properties of all the crystals and gemstones talked about on the site. Then there's a bit of science and fact if you like those things. Finally, there's the tale of how I became convinced of crystal power, beyond the aesthetic and financial values.
90% of the crystals used in my artworks can be removed for cleansing. The remaining 10% all have Carnelian gemstones as part of their design; Carnelian energetically cleans all crystals. All the Carnelian gemstones I use are of a size that they can be placed on a windowsill on a sunny day to recharge them, even if they are fixed to the artwork.